Bartender Profile: Robert Stahl
By Out.com Editors
Bartender, writer, adventurer: just a few of the many hats worn by the enigmatic Robert Stahl. During the day, he’s the happy-hour bartender at the Dallas Eagle. At night, he’s a freelance writer for various publications like Examiner.com, CBS Local, and TWiT (This Week in Texas). Okay that’s what he does for work, now how about those adventures? Well, we asked him for details, but all we got were one of his legendary grins.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Out100 2013
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)