Matt Harvat: Chicago
By Out.com Editors
Matthew Harvat designs events and environments, from the intimate to the grand, and from the enduring to the spontaneous. As principal and lead designer of his own Chicago-based companies, Circuit MOM Productions, Inc. and e.melone floral.home.events, llc, Harvat has transformed both public and domestic spaces for more than 20 years. His event production talents have been featured at major venues like the House of Blues Chicago, the Aragon Ballroom, the Uptown Theater Grand Lobby, Sidetrack Video Bar, and countless other performance spaces locally and nationally where he has worked as artistic director, actor, performance artist, and DJ.
His DJing includes headline appearances in Vancouver, Prague, Miami, Chicago, Orlando, Toronto, and Hollywood. Concurrent with this evolution, over the last 15 years, Harvat developed the alter-ego drag superstar Circuit Mom and became an iconic presence in dance music festivals around the world. Gay and straight audiences alike embrace Harvat's unique combination of DJing, production, and performances that fuse glamour, wit, and audacity.
MORE INFO AT: WWW.CIRCUITMOM.COM
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.