Chris Harris: Boston
By Out.com Editors
If you go out to any big clubs in Boston or you’re a regular at the major Circuit events in the U.S. or Canada, chances are you’ve been to one of Chris Harris’ events. Known as New England’s best party promoter -- and certainly the region’s most important -- Harris is no newbie to the nightlife scene.
And he’s not just another pretty-faced party boy. An adept businessman, Chris is credited with single-handedly reviving the once-languishing nightlife scene in Boston; although now, he has extended his reach much farther afield. With hundreds of parties and Pride celebrations under his belt, Chris knows what he’s doing and he does it very, very well.
Don’t think, however, that this means that he’s sitting back and sipping mojitos while letting other people do the dirty work for him! He didn’t get to be where he is today on his good looks and charismatic smile alone.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection