The Out Guide to London
By Out.com Editors
Opening Ceremony X London
A decade after shopping nirvana Opening Ceremony debuted, the store is still winning golds for its design collabs and retail manifesto, a fashion twist on the founding principles of the modern Olympics: countries squaring off against each other. Score limited-edition, Games-inspired capsule collections by Band of Outsiders and the sport-meets-street debut of its “Adidas x Opening Ceremony” line at its newest global outlet, a 3,000-square-foot pop-up shop in Covent Garden (31-32 King St.). A larger, more permanent space opens up a few doors down later this fall. OpeningCeremony.us
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters