Johnny Weir Hopes for a Fierce London Olympics
By Diego James
So far he's told us what he hopes to be doing during today's opening ceremonies. Something fabulous, of course:
"For the Opening Ceremonies in London, I'll be sitting with my husband, my closest friends and a bottle of Krug champagne atop a Manhattan building, watching with the rest of the world as the parade of nations unfolds and dreaming about what could be in my future when the next Winter Olympics hits Sochi, Russia, in 2014."
Oh, champagne and Olympics. Why didn't WE think of that!
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Gay News & Opinion - Gay Marriage, Sports, Athletes
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- WATCH: The Trailer For FX's New Animated Gay Series, 'Chozen'