5 New Four Seasons Drinks Perfect For Summer
By Out.com Editors
Benja Mojito, Four Seasons Bangkok
60ml of Bangyikhan rum infused with lemongrass, ginger, chili and kaffir lime (Bangyikhan can be replaced with any medium dark rum, such as Havana Club.)
8 to 10 fresh mint leaves
20 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
15 ml of local sugar cane syrup (can be replaced with any sugar syrup if sugar cane not available)
Combine the infused Bangyikhan rum, lime juice and sugar syrup in a glass.
“Clap” (bruise) the mint leaves and add to the mix.
Add crushed ice, stir, and top with soda water.
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography