5 New Four Seasons Drinks Perfect For Summer
By Out.com Editors
Now that you have the perfect summer swimsuit, know which actors, artists, and musicians are making us hot, and have stocked up on beach reads, it's time to beef up your bar with these five cocktail recipes created by mixologists at five different Four Seasons hotels from around the world. Though these are officially part of the hotel chain's 100 Mile Cocktail program, a challenge to create drinks with ingredients sourced from within 100 miles from the hotel, all can be made with modifications from your hometown, too.
Grannys Cool Garden Cocktail, Four Seasons Prague
40 ml Becherovka – local Czech herbal liquor
20 ml elderberry syrup
40 ml apple cider
A splash of soda
Top with raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower