More Details on Britney's Vegas Gig
By Neal Broverman
Britney Spears made the announcement on Tuesday that everyone was expecting: she's headlining a show at Vegas's Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino as part of a two-year residency.
We found out yesterday Spears will take home about $30 million for the Vegas deal. But on Tuesday we discovered the name of the show: "Piece of Me." That's the title of the second single off her 2007 album Blackout, released in the midst of Spears's downward spiral, but still a much-loved pop album by fans and critics.
As to when the show starts: December 27, 2013. Tickets go on sale on Friday. It's not clear if Planet Hollywood, owned by Caesars Entertainment, will refurbish their theater to make way for Britney, who is sure to pack houses.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?