Britney to Make $30 Million in Vegas Gig?
By Neal Broverman
Pop queen Britney Spears is close to finalizing a Las Vegas residency that will earn her massive moolah.If it comes to fruition, Spears will perform at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino for two years. She'll receive $30 million for a total of 96 shows — 48 a year — which pencils out to $310,000 per show. The performances are expected to be 90 minutes, typical for Vegas, and happen during alternating weekends.The announcement about the Planet Hollywood residency is expected Tuesday. Spears's camp hinted to the announcement through Instagram and her "Work Bitch" single art, where the star is dressed as a Vegas showgirl. Read more here.
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film