PHOTOS: Krave Massive Nightclub Opens in Las Vegas
By Neal Broverman
At just about midnight, Krave Massive opened on Saturday night at a former movie theater in downtown Las Vegas. The club, a new incarnation of the former Krave that lived on the Strip, declares itself to be the largest gay nightclub in the world (it stole the title from an Ibiza dance palace). From the looks of its fancy lobby, one of its cavernous, but spartan, dance floors, and the numerous theaters that are slowly being converted into theme rooms (hip-hop, ladies, drag performers,etc.) that claim seems about right.
Saturday's crowd was excited and sweaty (it is Las Vegas in June, after all) and the Krave staff was friendly and organized (and barely dressed). Check out the pics of the opening here and click here to read more about what the club plans to offer.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection