In Living Color: Vegas' Neon Museum
By Andrew Belonsky
A remnant from Binion's Horseshoe Casino, now called Binion's Gambling Hall and Hotel.
This H wall didn't make the cut during renovations, but still has visual appeal to share.
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula