In Living Color: Vegas' Neon Museum
By Andrew Belonsky
A remnant from Binion's Horseshoe Casino, now called Binion's Gambling Hall and Hotel.
This H wall didn't make the cut during renovations, but still has visual appeal to share.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It