10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
Keep your eyes peeled for bighorn sheep roaming around this 1.6 million acre refuge 25 miles north of town.
The largest safe space for wildlife in the lower 48 states and peppered with peaks and valleys from six major mountain ranges, including the hikers and climbers' paradises of Vegas Range and the Sheep Range, Desert National Wildlife Refuge was formerly the site of first a Native American people and later Mormon farmers before the government took it over in 1936.
Today, it's an perfect place to hide away from any trouble you may have caused in Vegas.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Adam Lambert to Queen Out This Summer With Brian May & Roger Taylor