A Few Vegas Tips Before Leaving
By Andrew Belonsky
We're leaving Las Vegas, but before we go we'd like to share a couple reader suggestions for things to do next time you're in town.
Twitter follower Yayponies said we should do Sunday brunch at Simon in The Palms' hotel, which sounds like a lovely way to shake off a Saturday out on the town. For a later bite, Matthew Ortile said we should look into Sushi Roku. Ortile also pointed us to the Aria Resort at Vegas' CityCenter, a spot a bit off the city's beaten path that features a spa, over a dozen restaurants and the Cirque du Soleil show Zarkana.
We're taking our own show to Paris next week, but please keep your Vegas ideas coming in because we're sure to be back real soon.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas