Claude Cahun, A Parisian Like No Other
By Andrew Belonsky
Most of Cahun's images, including her self-portraits, remain untitled.
Left, Sans Titre, 1929; right, same non-name, 1939.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream