Claude Cahun, A Parisian Like No Other
By Andrew Belonsky
Constantly challenging gender norms in her personal and professional lives, Claude Cahun had a fascination with the eye, both yours and her own.
On the left, Aveux non avenus, planche I, 1929-1930; on the right, Aveux non avenus, planche III, 1929-1930.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World