Claude Cahun, A Parisian Like No Other
By Andrew Belonsky
Constantly challenging gender norms in her personal and professional lives, Claude Cahun had a fascination with the eye, both yours and her own.
On the left, Aveux non avenus, planche I, 1929-1930; on the right, Aveux non avenus, planche III, 1929-1930.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series