Artifact: Palm Springs Architecture
By Andrew Belonsky
And A. Quincy Jones's Town & Country Center, designed in 1948, rounds us off with an example of early mid-modern architecture.
Tags: Palm Springs
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection