10 Trails, Bikes And Beaches Off Miami's Party Circuit
By Andrew Belonsky
Not one for airboats and getting water in your ears?
Try a bike ride from Miami Beach, through the Venetian Islands, past the breathtaking views from the Rickenbacker Causeway and down to the recently renovated Virginia Key Beach Park, an epicenter for decades of the civil rights movement in Florida.
The views of the ocean and cityscapes from the road, with the wind at your back and the sun on your face, can't be beat, and you'll have no problem renting a bike on the cheap. Or, if you're not one to bike, why not do the drive? You get the views without any of the mess.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series