10 Trails, Bikes And Beaches Off Miami's Party Circuit
By Andrew Belonsky
Not one for airboats and getting water in your ears?
Try a bike ride from Miami Beach, through the Venetian Islands, past the breathtaking views from the Rickenbacker Causeway and down to the recently renovated Virginia Key Beach Park, an epicenter for decades of the civil rights movement in Florida.
The views of the ocean and cityscapes from the road, with the wind at your back and the sun on your face, can't be beat, and you'll have no problem renting a bike on the cheap. Or, if you're not one to bike, why not do the drive? You get the views without any of the mess.
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?