10 Trails, Bikes And Beaches Off Miami's Party Circuit
By Andrew Belonsky
Get deep into it by signing up for a snorkeling or scuba tour of Biscayne National Park's underwater environs.
Tropical fish swim in and out of delicate coral reefs and eerily enchanting shipwrecks. As we all know, there's an entire world under the sea, and it would be a shame if you came so close and didn't explore.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack