Artifact: Key West From Space
By Andrew Belonsky
We've played at Key West's beach-side resorts and guest houses and swam through its reefs. We ate at its restaurants, drank at its bars, watched movies set there and explored its darkest days. We discovered and fell in love with Van Eno and sucked down Edmund White's favorite Key Lime pie.
From what other angle can we view this spectacular island? From space, of course! Watch as the island grows right before your eyes!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix