A Perfect Day: Seth Bogart's Kansas City
By Out.com Editors
PEGGY NOLAND KANSAS CITY
“My favorite store in the world. When I met Peggy, it looked like a cheeseburger. Then it turned into a cloud that sold adult baby clothes, and then, when you thought it couldn’t get any better, a space with giant green fingers and a huge bottle spilling out Pepto-pink nail polish all over. Now it’s covered in ‘Going Out of Business’-esque signs—the ultimate prank, ’cuz it’s not going anywhere.” 124 W. 18th St.; PeggyNoland.com
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'