A Perfect Day: Seth Bogart's Kansas City
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Jaimie Warren
“I once fell in love with a Kansas City cutie and must have visited him about 10 times in one year,” says Seth Bogart, lead singer of the California trash-punk band Hunx & His Punx. “I thought it was gonna be some kind of country-bumpkin paradise, even though it was referred to as the ‘Paris of the Plains.’ Little did I know how in love with the city I’d be.” On the heels of the release of the band’s new record, Street Punk — a jagged, ratty mix of early-’80s hardcore and ’90s grrrl groups — Bogart tipped us off to some choice offbeat spots in his Missouri home away from home.
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?