WATCH: Philly Casts Drag Queen In New Ad
By Out.com Editors
Always gay friendly, Philadelphia upped their LGBT game with a new tourism spot starring Miss Richfield 1981, a drag performer who splits her time between the City of Brotherly Love and Provincetown. That is, when she's not touring the county performing. Maybe you've seen here? Either way, here you can see her visiting Philadelphia's most sacred spots, like the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the "Rocky steps" at the city's fantastic Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- Out100: Guillermo Díaz
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?