Treat Yo' Self
By Andrew Belonsky
Down Mexico way, Rancho La Puerta, a fitness retreat in Baja, also puts an emphasis on locally grown organic fare. Low-fat, high-protein meals are sourced, when possible, from the spa’s six-acre farm. In addition to saunas and massages, guests can sign up for classes to learn health-conscious Mexican-Mediterranean cooking (from $3,750 a week).
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?