Behind the Bar: NYC's Please Don't Tell
By Jason Rowan
You may have never heard of PDT (Please Don't Tell), but that's kind of the point. The door to the speak-easy style East Village bar is located inside of Crif Dogs, a hip NYC hot dog restaurant, and is disguised as a phone booth. Once you've finally gained access -- and getting a reservation can be tough -- you're greeted by a long copper bar, exposed brick, and about 30 seats. Think cozy, exclusive, and -- most importantly -- delicious. Along with the Crif dogs, which you can order and have "delivered" to you inside PDT, the bar has an extensive menu created by master mixologists like Lindsay Michelle Nader.
We recently dropped by PDT to chat with Nader and learn how to make one of her signature drinks, The Evening Delight:
Please Don't Tell is located at 113 St. Marks Place in New York City. To make a reservation, call 212-614-0386.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Drag Race Star Bianca Del Rio: It's Not Necessarily True That I Won