Behind the Bar: NYC's Please Don't Tell
By Jason Rowan
You may have never heard of PDT (Please Don't Tell), but that's kind of the point. The door to the speak-easy style East Village bar is located inside of Crif Dogs, a hip NYC hot dog restaurant, and is disguised as a phone booth. Once you've finally gained access -- and getting a reservation can be tough -- you're greeted by a long copper bar, exposed brick, and about 30 seats. Think cozy, exclusive, and -- most importantly -- delicious. Along with the Crif dogs, which you can order and have "delivered" to you inside PDT, the bar has an extensive menu created by master mixologists like Lindsay Michelle Nader.
We recently dropped by PDT to chat with Nader and learn how to make one of her signature drinks, The Evening Delight:
Please Don't Tell is located at 113 St. Marks Place in New York City. To make a reservation, call 212-614-0386.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team