Behind the Bar: NYC's Please Don't Tell
By Jason Rowan
You may have never heard of PDT (Please Don't Tell), but that's kind of the point. The door to the speak-easy style East Village bar is located inside of Crif Dogs, a hip NYC hot dog restaurant, and is disguised as a phone booth. Once you've finally gained access -- and getting a reservation can be tough -- you're greeted by a long copper bar, exposed brick, and about 30 seats. Think cozy, exclusive, and -- most importantly -- delicious. Along with the Crif dogs, which you can order and have "delivered" to you inside PDT, the bar has an extensive menu created by master mixologists like Lindsay Michelle Nader.
We recently dropped by PDT to chat with Nader and learn how to make one of her signature drinks, The Evening Delight:
Please Don't Tell is located at 113 St. Marks Place in New York City. To make a reservation, call 212-614-0386.
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Macklemore And Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations
- Guillermo Díaz Suits Up
- Trailer Park: Kit Harington, Kellan Lutz, and Sullivan Stapleton