Behind the Bar: Brooklyn's Dram
By Jason Rowan
For our second video in our new Behind The Bar series, we headed to Brooklyn's Dram bar, which is famous for its cocktails made with bitters (how good does this sound: the Lafayette Buck -- gin, rum, fresh pressed apple, ginger, lemon, and Peychaud's Bitters) and a drink menu that changes daily.
Mixologist Jason Littrell was on hand to tell us a little more about the bar and show us one of their signature drinks, the North Garden:Dram is located at 177 S. 4th Street, Brooklyn, NY. For more, visit their official website here. To learn more about bitters, visit Out's Bitters Guide, click here.
Previously > Mr. Peanut Comes Out
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto