Out100's Red Carpet
By Out.com Editors
Miss Piggy, Kathy Griffin, Adam Lambert, Wendy Williams, Drag Queens and the Target Dog. That can only mean last night was the annual Out100 party to honor the 100 men and women who have made the LGBT community fabulous this year. The bold and the beautiful gathered at Skylight Soho in Manhattan to celebrate, and we could easily have spent the whole night strong-arming photographers to get a look at the red carpet, where honorees like Adam Lambert, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Andrej Pejic, Larry Kramer, Dan Choi and others struck a pose (there was even a surprise appearance by Miss Piggy, the biggest diva of them all). The booming music and moody lighting soon drew us inside the space, where guests enjoyed complimentary Peronis, Belvedere vodka cocktails, and plenty of chances to rub elbows with some of the biggest names in the LGBT community. Cameras were flashing all night long, but you can take a look at some of our favorite shots in our slideshow.
We might feel a bit headachey today, but last night’s celebration was well worth it – congratulations to all of you in the Out 100, and here’s to another year of inspiration and accomplishment.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 5 Gayest Things About One Direction's New Video
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary