Thomas Roberts and Patrick Abner
By Out.com Editors
Photo credit Ryan Scherb / From Left: Thomas Roberts, Gavin Newsom, and Patrick Abner
This past Saturday, September 29, MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts married his longtime partner, Patrick Abner, at the Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel Rooftop.
Officiating the ceremony was former San Francisco Mayor and current Lt. Governor of California, Gavin Newsom. Chely Wright performed a special song for the couple. There were 150 guests, including family from Maryland (Roberts) and Kentucky (Abner), who celebrated along with Sam Champion, Don Lemon, Nate Berkus, and Meghan McCain. Also in attendance were Carson Kressley and Aviva Drescher. Roberts will celebrate his 40th Birthday this Friday, October 5.
Below, the happy couple exchange their wedding rings.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield