Thomas Roberts and Patrick Abner
By Out.com Editors
Photo credit Ryan Scherb / From Left: Thomas Roberts, Gavin Newsom, and Patrick Abner
This past Saturday, September 29, MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts married his longtime partner, Patrick Abner, at the Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel Rooftop.
Officiating the ceremony was former San Francisco Mayor and current Lt. Governor of California, Gavin Newsom. Chely Wright performed a special song for the couple. There were 150 guests, including family from Maryland (Roberts) and Kentucky (Abner), who celebrated along with Sam Champion, Don Lemon, Nate Berkus, and Meghan McCain. Also in attendance were Carson Kressley and Aviva Drescher. Roberts will celebrate his 40th Birthday this Friday, October 5.
Below, the happy couple exchange their wedding rings.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film