Rufus Wainwright and Jorn Weisbrodt
By Out.com Editors
Mx. Justin Vivian Bond officiated the wedding last week between Wainwright, 39, and Weisbrodt, the German-born artistic director of the Luminato Festival. The handsome couple wore custom Viktor & Rolf Monsieur (and the designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren were also in attendance).
The Salome Chamber Orchestra and David Aron Carpenter played during the ceremony and Rufus's sister, singer-songwriter Martha Wainwright, also performed.
A number of celebrities attended the wedding, including Alan Cumming (who got hitched as well earlier this year), Julianne Moore, Yoko Ono, Sean Lennon, Antony Hegarty, Lou Reed, Carrie Fisher, and producer Mark Ronson, who, according to People.com, also assisted with DJ duties during the reception.
The menu at the shabby-chic reception at the Clam Bar (locted between Montauk and Amagansett) included lobster rolls, local corn, steamers, clams, and chowder — and Nicolas Feuillatte champagne for toasting.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film