Daniel O'Donnell and John Banta
By Evan Lambert
Then, of course, they followed up the ceremony with an after-party: a disco-themed bash held upstairs, where O’Donnell had “the time of his life.”
After their honeymoon in Paris, O’Donnell and Banta have for the most part settled down. Banta is still director of special events for the Metropolitan Opera, and O’Donnell is still a New York State Assemblyman—and neither one plans on leaving his post any time soon. They currently live happily together in a Morningside Heights apartment.
“I had never been with a man before [Banta.] I had never kissed a man before,” O’Donnell explains. “But we’ve been together ever since [our kiss]...and now he’s my man. Now he’s my husband.”
And just think: None of that would have happened if it weren’t for a regular, laid-back Friday night in college.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne