Argus Galindo & Walter L. Bridgham
By Out.com Editors
We met in a dance club in South Beach 20 years ago and have been committed to each other ever since. Having been a couple so long, we've been very fortunate to have garnered a wonderful cast of friends that have been incredibly supportive and happy to see us get married. However, one common comment/question continues to be asked by all: "You guys have been together so long that we've always considered you married. Why did you feel you needed to legally/officially get married?"
Our reply: Because we can, because it's the right thing for us, and let's face it, it will strengthen our ties/commitment to each other and what relationship wouldn't welcome a tighter weave of its bond?
I love Walter and he loves me we make it a point to share that verbally, if not by our actions every day. By all accounts we embody what we feel marriage is.
We're very thankful to finally have the ability to get married and share this event with Out and the world to affirm "the defense of marriage" is alive and well and this gay couple has just joined its ranks as defenders. -- Argus Galindo, August 2011
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...