Ronald James Bulla and A. Edward Hatoff: Happily Married After 38 Years
By Out.com Editors
Ronald James Bulla and A. Edward Hatoff were married July 25, 2011 at Binghamton City Hall. Angela B. Fagerstrom, City Clerk, performed the 12 0'clock ceremony with Robert J. and Sallie L. Connelly as witnesses. A celebratory luncheon was held at Remlick's Restaurant with family and friends.
Ed is a graduate of CUNY, College of Staten Island and is a retired NYC Supervisor Inspector with the City of New York Department of Consumer Affairs.
Ron is a graduate of CUNY, College of Staten Island and received his post graduate degree there as well. He is a retired teacher with the Department of Education, City of New York.
The couple currently resides in Binghamton.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower