Eric and Mat Rosswood
By Out.com Editors
Eric and Mat Rosswood were married at the Disneyland Hotel on April 2, 2011. The happy couple writes:
"We took our first vacation together to Disneyland in 2007, having met for the first time earlier that year (on 07/07/07), and have been back every year since, so it wasn't a difficult choice.
Our mother's arrived at the ceremony in Cinderella's Coach. They walked us down the aisle, whereupon we returned them to our awaiting fathers, and in the presence of our entire family, and 80 friends, we were married in the gazebo at the Rose Court Garden of the hotel. A crowd of Disney guests gathered on the street to watch the carriage arrive and the ceremony unfold and they cheered as we walked back down the aisle as husband & husband.
During the ceremony itself, we legally changed our names from Eric Ross and Mat Wood to Eric and Mat Rosswood."
The wedding was recently featured on Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding Blog
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS