Announce your Wedding
By Out.com Editors
If you'd like to announce your wedding, all you need to do is submit a photo and 250 words (or fewer) about your big event for consideration in our coverage.
Whether you're still in the engagement phase or already on the honeymoon, we want to hear your love story. How did you meet? Did someone pop the question or did you just know it was finally time? What details will make the day special for you? And feel free to spice it up a little - what drives you crazy about your betrothed? What moment were you sure this crazy thing would never work?
Remember, include your contact information too - names, phone numbers and emails. Each submission will be read, but not all can be used.
Send your info to: [email protected]
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men