Announce your Wedding
By Out.com Editors
If you'd like to announce your wedding, all you need to do is submit a photo and 250 words (or fewer) about your big event for consideration in our coverage.
Whether you're still in the engagement phase or already on the honeymoon, we want to hear your love story. How did you meet? Did someone pop the question or did you just know it was finally time? What details will make the day special for you? And feel free to spice it up a little - what drives you crazy about your betrothed? What moment were you sure this crazy thing would never work?
Remember, include your contact information too - names, phone numbers and emails. Each submission will be read, but not all can be used.
Send your info to: vows@[email protected]
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem