Bora Bora: A Primer To Paradise
By Jon Roth
There is no shortage of locations for tropical weddings and honeymoons. If you’re interested in tying the knot barefoot on a beach in the middle of the ocean, your biggest problem may be choosing the island. And while a marriage in the Maldives or a Honolulu honeymoon can be beautiful, few places beat Tahiti, and in particular Bora Bora, for pure romance -- and gay friendliness. Often called the Jewel of the Pacific, this tiny French Polynesian island is a favorite among world travelers.
To learn more, read our exclusive at Out Traveler.
Photo courtesy of St Regis Bora Bora.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale