My Perfect Wedding: Bryan Rafanelli
By Out.com Editors
For each flawlessly executed affair to remember, a behind-the-scenes mastermind juggles the details. If you’re lucky, that person will be event planner Bryan Rafanelli, who did Chelsea Clinton’s hush-hush nuptials. Rafanelli’s known for combining warm, personalized touches with stylish bravado. Here, he divulges the particulars of his own dream wedding.
Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming (and we’d honeymoon at the Lodge)
Coordinating plaid tuxedos: the classic Ralph Lauren–meets–Thom Browne look
“Pure Imagination,” Glee-second-season version. Matthew Morrison as the dream wedding singer.
Who would give you away?
We would give each other away.
We’d keep first dance, cake-cutting, garter, and something old and something blue. But we’d veto the bouquet toss.
A simple gold band with an inscription: “This too shall pass.”
Lots of gardenias. Beautiful ferns and green plants of all shapes and sizes.
The ceremony reading?
Shel Silverstein’s The Giving Tree
Vodka and vodka
Rocky Mountain Christmas
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'