Power List 2013: ROBERT HANSON
By Out.com Editors
CEO, American Eagle Outfitters, 50
The American Eagle Outfitters CEO had big plans to turn the company around, and proved that it was possible in 2012, rounding out the year with a 9% revenue increase for the company, thanks largely to his refashioned inventory and a successful rebranding.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'