Power List 2013: PETER THIEL
By Out.com Editors
Venture Capitalist, 45
“What happened to the future?” is a pretty good summation of the philosophy that drives billionaire Thiel’s libertarian utopianism. A cofounder of PayPal and an early investor in Facebook, his Founder’s Fund backs transformational technologies, from Elon Musk’s space travel venture SpaceX to music streaming app Spotify, and he recently joined Bill Gates in funding LightSail, a start-up to store alternative energy.
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series