Power List 2013: KEVIN MCCLATCHY
By Out.com Editors
Newspaper Chain Chairman, 50
Still well-connected in the baseball community, the former CEO and managing general partner of the Pittsburgh Pirates came out publicly this year in a New York Times story, hoping to influence professional sports to change its backward views on gay equality. He continues as the chairman of the McClatchy Company, the third-largest newspaper chain in the country, and is investing in small tech start-ups.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star