Power List 2013: KEVIN MCCLATCHY
By Out.com Editors
Newspaper Chain Chairman, 50
Still well-connected in the baseball community, the former CEO and managing general partner of the Pittsburgh Pirates came out publicly this year in a New York Times story, hoping to influence professional sports to change its backward views on gay equality. He continues as the chairman of the McClatchy Company, the third-largest newspaper chain in the country, and is investing in small tech start-ups.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film