Power List 2013: JENNA LYONS
By Out.com Editors
President and Executive Creative Director, J. Crew, 44
Lyons’s two-decade climb to the top of J. Crew was well worth the wait. Her leadership ushered in consistent profit gains for the company last year, and the First Family’s fascination with her brand certainly can’t hurt. As carefree as she is quirky, the designer confirmed rumors of a same-sex relationship (à la Jodie Foster) when she publicly thanked jeweler Courtney Crangi at Glamour magazine’s Women of the Year Awards.
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection