Power List 2013: JANN WENNER
By Out.com Editors
Publishing Magnate, 67
While Wenner Media struck a deal with Yahoo! to get Us Weekly and Rolling Stone content on its OMG and Music feeds (and vice versa), hoping to increase already robust web traffic and advertising revenue, the man behind the titles -- which include Men’s Journal -- has kept a low profile amid recent cutbacks and low earnings reports.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection