Power List 2013: DAN SAVAGE
By Out.com Editors
After same-sex marriage passed in Washington State in the 2012 election, Savage and his partner, Terry Miller, were part of the ceremonial first group of couples to receive a state marriage license that December. Savage continues to juggle being the editorial director of Seattle’s The Stranger with writing his syndicated newspaper column, hosting the corresponding radio show, “Savage Love,” and working with MTV on his college-based advice show, Savage U. He and Miller founded the It Gets Better Project.
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination