Power List 2013: DAN SAVAGE
By Out.com Editors
After same-sex marriage passed in Washington State in the 2012 election, Savage and his partner, Terry Miller, were part of the ceremonial first group of couples to receive a state marriage license that December. Savage continues to juggle being the editorial director of Seattle’s The Stranger with writing his syndicated newspaper column, hosting the corresponding radio show, “Savage Love,” and working with MTV on his college-based advice show, Savage U. He and Miller founded the It Gets Better Project.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection