Where Are They Now?
By Out.com Editors
(1994) In April 2010, Martina Navratilova announced that she was being treated for breast cancer, which she was diagnosed with earlier in the year. She received radiation in May of 2010 and in December she attempted a climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro Laureus Sport for Good Foundation.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film