Sketchy Sharon Needles
By Out.com Editors
By now, you've seen the red carpet and party images from last week's Out100 party. But it turns out that illustrator Paul Tuller was there and did a series of great live sketches. We asked why he was drawn to sketching the event rather than catching it on his smartphone like most.
"As an illustrator I'm interested in event sketching because most people won't pose for a full minute so you can capture them just enjoying themselves," Tuller told us. "It seems like a more authentic way to document the atmosphere. It's also a pretty awesome excuse to talk to Sharon Needles."
Check out more of Tuller's work at his website: www.paperescapade.com
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale