Out100: Jennifer Chrisler
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
As executive director of the Family Equality Council, Chrisler has become one of the most vocal advocates for issues related to foster care and family medical leave, as well as marriage equality -- even inviting Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins to her home this year after he said he’d never met a same-sex couple.
Photographed at Sun Studios in New York City on September 13, 2012
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS