Out100: Jennifer Chrisler
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
As executive director of the Family Equality Council, Chrisler has become one of the most vocal advocates for issues related to foster care and family medical leave, as well as marriage equality -- even inviting Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins to her home this year after he said he’d never met a same-sex couple.
Photographed at Sun Studios in New York City on September 13, 2012
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower