Out100: Gregg Kaminsky
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
Having founded R Family Vacations with Kelli Carpenter nine years ago, Kaminsky has become an innovator and leader by developing a successful tourism brand for LGBT families. The company had previously focused on cruises, but it has recently expanded into summer camps and other areas, including an adults-only brand. “We want to bring the gay and lesbian communities together. We feel like the communities have changed: We socialize together, and we should be traveling together.”
Photographed at BathHouse Studios in New York City on September 10, 2012
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Actor Brandon Tyler Harris explains the importance of Sal Bardo's Pink Moon
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters