Out100: Francisco Costa
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
Costa is the creative brains behind Calvin Klein’s popular, beautiful women’s collection, but this year the designer—who’s been outspoken regarding marriage equality -- expanded his reach when he created a Brazilian-inspired capsule collection for Macy’s. Between his newfound mass appeal and the success of his latest runway show, Costa is poised to be the master of whichever domain he chooses.
Photographed at the Celebrity Fitting Room at the Calvin Klein Headquarters in New York City on September 20, 2012
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!