The Gayest Robots
By Out.com Editors
C3PO, Star Wars (1977)
I mean -- "There’ll be no escape for the princess this time" -- don’t we all say that when things get tough? C3PO even has the perfect mincing walk, so he may be a robotic homophobic slur, but we prefer to think he’s just a queer ole droid.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models