Encore Performance: Barney Frank & Jim Ready
By Out.com Editors
Jim: Bob was looking for someone to take care of me when he died. It was part of his plan. He had no idea it would turn into what it has -- nor did I. And Barney was really respectful of my relationship with Bob. There would be times when I would stay for dinner and it would be 11 p.m. and I would drive home to be with Bob -- I would never forgive myself if anything happened. I think that really made Barney think more about relationships and how important they are.
It’s hard getting him to relax and take a nap. And he reads at all times -- he reads while he shaves. If you see pictures of him in the papers or on TV and he has little cuts on his face, that’s why. He gets the paper wet. The sink is all wet and the floor… and in the kitchen, too! You’ll just clean the kitchen and he’ll go in and make a snack and there are crumbs and chips and stuff everywhere. But hey, you know, that’s part of life.
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower