Hot List: Tales of the City
By Out.com Editors
WESLEY'S HOT LIST
1. "Sunshine. I'm from Florida, so summer and sunshine feel like home."
2. "I'm excited about rockin' my 'stache for the show'and scaring my friends and family with it."
3. "So You Think You Can Dance. Guilty pleasure."
4. "Nudity. Not really, but I'm a fan of wearing fewer clothes than I need to."
5. "The Dark Knight Rises. Pumped!"
JOSH'S HOT LIST
1. "I'm excited to explore San Francisco and Napa and Alcatraz."
2. "The iPhone 5. It's time for me to join the rest of modern culture."
3. "Sporting my mini-afro, sideburns, and goatee around town."
4. "X-Men: First Class. I love a big blockbuster with a big Diet Coke and a big ol' bucket of popcorn!"
5. "The premiere of a new indie film I did called Finding Me: Truth, which started in the festival circuits in late spring. Can't wait to see it!"
To see the full 2011 Hot List, click here.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Modern Love: Could Looking Be a Gay TV Show About the Rest of Us
- OUT On The Street: Black & Blue Composition