Out100: Robert Verdi
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Danielle Levitt
“I had no idea where my life was going, but it definitely has lasted much longer than I ever imagined it would,” Verdi says, celebrating 15 years in fashion and entertainment. With a pair of sunglasses as his signature look, it made sense for Verdi to launch his own line of eyewear on HSN this year.
Photographed at MoMA PS1 in Queens, N.Y., on August 29, 2013
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- HBO to Debut Ryan Murphy's The Normal Heart on May 25
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes